Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Savage

Default Using COUNTIF in multiple wooksheets

sorry I am not sure what you mean?? you may have to explain a little more
simple because I am not to familiar with these calculations.

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

COUNTIF does not work with multiple sheets

First put a list with all sheets in a range on the summary sheet, assume you
have 10 sheets you can put ALL their sheet names in for instance H1:H10,
assume you want to count in the range A1:A10 in those sheets

=SUMPRODUCT(COUNTIF(INDIRECT("'"&H1:H2&"'!A1:A10") ,"complete"))

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"Savage" wrote in message
I am trying to use countif to count the word "complete" in a range on
mulitple wooksheets. I select my range and then hold shift to select
other
worksheets to include but it comes up with #value. When I do it with one
worksheet it works fine. Help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Kevin