Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RD Wirr

Default Merge and sort pages of data

I have an earlier post on this but no solution and trying again.
I have two pages with tables of data with column headings of dates I need to
merge the data from these two pages into a third page in the chronological
order of the date headings and carry along the columns of data below the date
headings. It would be a simple thing to just copy and paste but there is a
lot of back and forth date adjusting necessary so I need to have this third
page update live when I make changes to the dates on the first two pages. I
suppose I can use an HLOOKUP to carry the columns of data under the date
headings but my problem is finding a way to merge and order the date headings
off the two pages. Anyone have an idea how to do this?
Thanks
RD Wirr