Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Paul B

Default Calendar Question

D, I think I also had problems years ago when I tried to register it, some
one offered up this option and it worked for me, maybe worth a try.

New way to install
Tools references, browse to windows system, files of type activeX controls
(*.ocx) pick mscal.ocx calendar

Clicking on the More_Controls icon of the Controls Toolbar in excel, access
Register_Custom_Control... feature - and pick calendar mscal.ocx

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"D" wrote in message
Thanks again, Yes I am o.k. until I try to register the control, that is

when
I get the Load Library (MSCAL.ocx) failed message. any other ideas?

"Norman Jones" wrote:

Hi D,

Did you download the appropriate version of the Calendar control?

Did you copy the Mscal.ocx file to your C:\Windows\System32 folder?

Did you register the control with:
Windows Start Menu | Run | type: regsvr32 mscal.ocx | OK:

---
Regards,
Norman

"D" wrote in message
Thanks, I have been using his page and that is what I am refering too

with
my
problems. Any Ideas?

"Norman Jones" wrote:

Hi D,

See Ron de Bruin's Calendar page at:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

---
Regards,
Norman

"D" wrote in message
I am attempting to load the calender program (MSCal) as recommened

on
the
board. I have followed the instructions carefully on the (I don't

have
copy of mscl.ocx calendar control) page. I loads in the folder,

but
when
try to register I get a message that "Load Library (MSCAL.ocx")

failed
etc.

What am I doing incorrectly? Any help is appreciated, this really

has
me
stumped.

Thanks