Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Adam Kroger

Default Check Boxes

What about the line where you set the sheet? Is an edit needed there as
well to insert the checkboxes by selecting cells?

"Norman Jones" wrote in message
Hi Adam,

1: It is a macro correct? I manually run it when I am ready?

Yes.

2: I assume that I should place the check boxes

No. The macro adds a checkbox into each cell in the designated range.

, then run the macro (after adjusting it for sheet and range).

Yes.

3: Will it link the size of the check boxes to the size of the cell
under it?

Yes.

To see just what the macro does, open a new workbook, run the macro and
check the results. You can then close the workbook withot saving.

If you want to apply the macro to different ranges or sheets, you may wish
to change the line:

Set rng = SH.Range("A1:A100")

to:

Set rng = Selection.

In this case, manually select the required range(s) before running the
macro.

---
Regards,
Norman

"Adam Kroger @hotmail.com" <adam_kroger<nospam wrote in message
A couple of questions:

1: It is a macro correct? I manually run it when I am ready?

2: I assume that I should place the check boxes, then run the macro
(after adjusting it for sheet and range). Correct? Then reedit it, and
run it for the next sheet, and so on....

3: Will it link the size of the check boxes to the size of the cell
under it? If not is there a way to do this so that they automatically
resize with their corresponding cells.?