Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
caricc

Default How do I reference data from one worksheet to another using combob

How do I reference data from one worksheet to another worksheet cell with a
combo box and then have the data relating to this appear in the nesxt cell in
a combo box.

ie.- Workssheet 2, cell D6 need to reference worksheet 1 cells C2 & C3
(Documents) then have cells A2 to A12 ( Document Issues) in worksheet 1
appear in cell E6 in Worksheet 2.
Also I will have multiple cell references from worksheet 1 to worksheet 2
following this simular format into cell D & E6. Then it needs to put this
information into individual rows on worksheet 2.
ie- choose data for D6 then E6 and goto the next row for adding additional

Thanks in advance for your help.