Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Lime

Default Moving a Selection of data???

Thanks... But I need a Macro. I posted in the wrong forum.

Lime

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

Try using AutoFilter and do a search on column J for "contains" Jump. You
can copy/paste and delete what you want.

"Lime" wrote in message
Hello,
Here is my set up. I have a sheet of data about 35,000 lines in in cloumn
"J" I would like to search for the text "Jump" in the entire column and
when
I find it I want to copy that whole row of data along with the Heading &
format of the data sheet to a new sheet and name the sheet "Cause" and
then
delete those rows from the data sheet.

Thanks,
Lime