akrr-rasmussen

Default Why do my links break when I burn multiple Excel files to a CD?

We have a master Excel file containing ~330 links to other Excel or Word
files. The Excel files it links to all contain at least 2 additional links
to other Word files. We need to supply this data to other users via CD. To
do so, we burn a CD using the top level folder as our starting point. All the
linked files are contained in the other sub-folders. Unfortunately, when the
CD is created multiple links are broken. These breaks are not consistent,
but seem to happen randomly from burn to burn.