Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Biff

Default formatting end of month on a monthly sheet

Hi!

How are you entering the month and year? In separate cells? How are you
entering the month? As a number? As an abbrieviation like Dec? Are the days
of the month the actual dates or are they just a series of numbers from 1 to
31? Do the days go down a column or across a row?

Biff

"kjharris123"
wrote in message

I'm working on a simple Excel doc that is used to take
readings on power usage three times a day for every day of the month.
The month and year is entered at the top of the sheet, and the day
cells in the sheet will format fine. The sheet has enough room for
all 31 days of the month. My question is, is there any way to write
the formula that if the month only has 29 days the last two date boxes
(30and 31) blank?

Thanks,
Kjharris

--