Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sam via OfficeKB.com

Default Return Single Row of Numeric Data to Single Column

Hi Gord,

Thank you for reply and insight using F5:

F5SpecialBlanksOK
EditDeleteEntire Columns or Shift Cells Left, your choice depending upon
what's in other columns/rows that you may not want deleted.

Re-select the row and Copy.

Select a cell in column A below your data and Paste SpecailTransposeOKEsc.

I'm sure the above will be of use to me. However, I've used Biff's nifty
solution and I also avoid deleting any columns.

Cheers,
Sam

Gord Dibben wrote:
Select row 13.

F5SpecialBlanksOK

EditDeleteEntire Columns or Shift Cells Left, your choice depending upon
what's in other columns/rows that you may not want deleted.

Re-select the row and Copy.

Select a cell in column A below your data and Paste SpecailTransposeOKEsc.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

Hi All,

[quoted text clipped - 12 lines]
Thanks