Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben

Default hide unnecessary sheets when emailing to others

Snow

Excel's security is not too robust. Passwords for hiding and protecting data
are easily broken.

The rule is............if you don't want them to see it, do not send that data
enclosed in the file.

Copy the sheets for users' viewing into a new workbook and send that to them.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 11:21:02 -0800, "snow"
wrote:

when I email to other people my worksheet, I don't know how to hide the
unnecessary sheets, so I just let my customers see what they should know.