Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Biff

Default Return Single Row of Numeric Data to Single Column

Hi!

Try this:

=INDEX(C$13:DV$13,ROWS($1:1)*2)

Copy down as needed.

Biff

"Sam via OfficeKB.com" <u4102@uwe wrote in message
Hi All,

I have a Row of numeric data ( in individual columns) that I would like
returned to individual cells in a single column.

My data starts in Column C Row 13 to Column DV Row 13. However, every
other
Column in the Row of data is blank. Is it possible to return the data
excluding the blank columns, so there are no blank cells when the data is
returned to a single column?

Sample Data Layout:
C13 BLANK, D13 70, E13 BLANK, F13 45, G13 BLANK, H13 50, I13 BLANK, J13
63,
K13 BLANK etc.

Thanks
Sam