Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jack Black

Default Need help building chart to track trends between two different sets of data

Hi, all! I need to build a chart (for example, a 3D Area Chart) that will
display the trend between two disparate sets of data. Now, I can't have the
two side-by side, because one set of data falls in the 0-20 range(ish) while
the second contains large cash values (cost of a precious metal, for
example).

Is there any way to build this chart so the smaller set of data uses a
different scale than the second set of data, without displaying incorrect
values? I considered applying a factor to the small value data set, but
that just displays incorrect values on the axis.

Any suggestions would be helpful. I've seen some examples of a Split-Y axis
graph, but I'm not sure that'll work...
SteveB