Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Cathy

Default Change Cell Color Based on IF Statement

I need to make a correction to several cells in a spreadsheet and I would
like to know which cells were changed afterwards. So, I would like to create
an IF statement to make the changes, and I would like either the font color
or cell fill color to change so that I know which cells were altered.
Something like:

IF(A2 < 65 , A2 +12 and A2 Font= Red, A2 - 16 and A2 Font = Blue)

I don't think a conditional format will work as an audit trail in this case.
Is there a way to build the logic into the IF statement?

Thanks,