Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bernie Deitrick

Default Use networkdays INCLUDE weekends, Exclude holidays

Ron,

With a list of your holidays in column A, entered as dates, (and nothign else in column A), you
could use a formula like

=C2-B2-(COUNTIF(A:A,"=" & B2)-COUNTIF(A:A,"" &C2))

where B2 has the start date and C2 has the end date. Note that you may want to add 1 to the
result....

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"ronnomad" wrote in message
We work in a 24/7 environment. I calculate production for a seven days
schedule but, we do close for holidays. Networkdays, by default, excludes
weekends when calculating. I do not see any other date fuction that will
calculate the workdays, include weekends and exclude the days we are closed..
Does anyone have a work-around or another solution?