Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Viral

Default Locking cels using a UDF

I'm not entirely sure if this is possible or not... but here we go.

I'm looking to lock down two cells in a row after data is input into the
cells... for the entire spreadsheet... or at least 2000 rows. I think the
easiest way would be to have a function since I could fill down and the two
cells would change relative to the position of the function.

Basically, I'm looking to lock cells A1:B1 and so on all the way down the
spreadsheet. I've seen some subroutines to lock cells, but I don't know how
to use them in the spreadsheet, and I'm having a heck of a time trying to get
this to work.

I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.