Frank Kabel

Hi
- select the range (e.g. A2:X2)
- goto 'Format - Conditional Format'
- choose 'Formula' and enter the following formula:
=A2=MAX($A2:$X2)
- chhose your format

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"mjiverson121" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
How do I bring attention to or highlight a particular cell in a

column,
knowing that a different cell may need to be highlighted depending on

how the
data changes? For example, I have a spreadsheet, across the top are

my
products, along the side are issues with those products. The number

of
issues for a particular product may change monthly, but I want to

highlight
the cell which has the highest number for a particual issue at any

given
time, knowing that the location of the highest number may change.

Help!!!