Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Adam Kroger

Default Pivot Table request.

I have a large spreadsheet that I would like to create a pivot table for,
but I have never built one before, and I am not sure that I have the data
organized in a "pivot table friendly" manner. Would someone be willing to
look at it and advise me? It is a 16 sheet WorkBook, with one sheet in
wich the data is organized using VLOOKUP() and INDEX(). The complete
filesize is 6 MB, though I could probably just strip the 'array!' sheet out,
but it would be full of !NAME, !REF, and !N/A errors.

I am not nesecarrily looking for someone to set the pivot tabel up for me,
as I would like to learn how to do it. However, I have a feeling that I
need to alter the format of my "Array" sheet to allow the formation of a
pivot table. So I need someone to tell me what I have done wrong, and point
me in the right direction.

for anyone willing to look at it,
Thanks in adance.