Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Mike Rogers

Default User form

Dave,

Yes an input box! I am trying to input information into a range of cells
that I can have locked. Thereby disallowing anyone from copy and pasting the
information in one cell to another. Would the input box be called by
selecting a cell in the desired range? Or would it be called by a command
button?

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

You mean inputbox?

If you have lots of data to retrieve all at once, a userform seems better to me.

If it's just one per row, maybe inputbox would suffice.

Debra Dalgleish has some getstarted notes at:
http://contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html

Mike Rogers wrote:

Hi All:

Would it be better to use code with a msg box to enter data into a range of
cells or would a UserForm be better? Is it possible to use a UserForm to
place data in only a range of cells? If that can be done can it place the
data in the selected cell within that range?

Mike Rogers

--

Dave Peterson