Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Cadelima

Default Can I get Excel to determine the line curve formula without graph.

I am trying to otain a solution for the number where two curves meet.
Specifically trying to determine the expected flow rate given a pump curve
and system curve. The curves shift depending on variables that are read from
a spreadsheet. I can get the curve formulas by graphing them and requesting
the trendline feature, but then I have to manually enter the curve formulas,
set them equal to each other, and solve the equation. Can Excel do this
automatically from two data sets? Any help would be appreciated.