CLR

Check out Data Filter Autofilter........
it may do what you need..........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"R. Choate" wrote in message
I know that Excel's advanced filter feature allows me to find unique items

in a list, but I need to find duplicates in a list. I
know how to write a formula I can put in a blank column, which will give

me duplicates within my list after I copy the formula down,
but this is a bit "too manual" for my needs. This requires me to write a

new formula, or edit all the references, when I want the
information in a new file. Is there a more "built-in" way of getting this

info? Why isn't Microsoft giving me this option when they
give me the ability to extract a list of unique values. It seems that if

they go to the effort to provide unique items, they would
also provide duplicate items.
--
RMC,CPA