Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin

Default Can't create a drop down

Hi Brisbane Rob

You are number ?
Have you delete shapes with code on that sheet ?

You can add a new sheet and copy all cells from your worksheet (ctrl-a and then ctrl c)
and past in A1 of the new sheet

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Brisbane Rob" wrote in message
news:Brisbane.Rob.203moy_1134679501.0157@excelforu m-nospam.com...

I have a workbook with twenty sheets. I have drop down menus on most of
them and can create more, except on one sheet where the drop down won't
function. On checking the cell it shows that the cell has a data
validation setting and that the list is correctly identified. But no
arrow or drop down shows.

I assume there is some setting somewhere preventing it but I can't find
anything different about this sheet. I've tried copying and pasting from
another sheet but no difference.

Any ideas? It's driving me crazy!

Thanks

--