Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
will

Default Creating a Schedule

Hi,

I would like to creat a schedule in the following format. One worksheet
shows all the jobs that need to be done in a week, with days of the week
allocated to each job. A second worksheet in the workbook will show each day
of the week, and I would like this to automatically populate with those jobs
which have that particular day of the week assigned to them. The question is,
how do I do this?

I wondered about using a lookup facility, but I dont think this would work.

I would like each job for a day to appear on a separate line.

Many thanks for any help.

Will