Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
John

Default Set View to 75% upon Workbook open

How could I prevent the change of the Zoom property Harlan?

"Harlan Grove" wrote in message
ps.com...
John wrote...
I have the following code which runs upon opening my workbook. How would I
include to View of this "Current Week" to 75% upon open also? I have a
user
that changes it to 100% each time they use it

The macro recorder is your friend.

ActiveWindow.Zoom = 75

That said, is your goal to prevent this user from saving the workbook
with this particular worksheet's Zoom property set to 100 or to force
the user to view this worksheet at 75 zoom?