Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Rech

Default Scroll bar Screen tip on Excel 2003 discontinued?

The scroll bar row tip was discontinued in Excel 2002. It is no longer
needed because the worksheet scrolls real-time with the scroll bar so you
can see where you are. Previously scrolling didn't take place until the
scrollbar was released.

--
Jim