Pennington

Default Enabling macros

I have a created a protected workbook in Excel 2000 that has macros for word
wrap, using filters and resetting row height on protected sheets. I have also
attached a Digital Signature that is self certified. Some users have no
problem opening and using the workbook. Others on attempting to open the file
are presented with the Basic: Error '1004' Invalid password" but has not
attempted to enter a password and can only open the file if they disable the
macros.
What do I need to do for anyone to open and use this file with the macros
enabled?
Your help would be greatefully appreciated