Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
Wazzy_bear

Default Importing Microsoft query data into excel changes linked rows

I have a data-range that I import into excel from SQL tables. The problem is
that each time new records are added to the data and imported into excel, the
links I set to grab the data change and I dont want them to. Basically I
have a large row of data. Say from 1 - 100 and it is linked to another
datarange from 1 -100, but when the data-range updates, the sequential order
of the links is destroyed and skips several rows in the data source.

Thanks,

Raz