Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
navychef

Default Does SUMIF in Excel, take multiple criteria input?

I've also been playing with this, trying to use either IF, or SUMIF, or
SUMPRODUCT, trying to make this work (adding B+C, compare with D, and
determine if the sum is =, <, or , than D, and giving the result in
E):

If B9+C9=D9, then 0
but if B9+C9D9, then B9+C9-D9 (to show that "D" is x-amount less than
B+C)
but if B9+C9<D9, then D9-B9+C9 (to show that "D" is x-amount more than
B+C)

Am I making sense?
LOL - I'm sure I'm close, but I keep getting the "too many arguments"
error

THANK YOU :)

--
navychef