Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
phil2401

Default Is it possible to insert a picture using formulas?

Hi everyone, is it possible to insert a picture/image into a cell using
formulas alone, i don't want to use macros.

For example:

If cell 'a1' contains the word "yes" then insert image "test.jpg"
(stored on the c:drive) into/onto cell 'B9', if cell 'A1' contains "No"
then do nothing.

I'm trying to insert a scanned signature in a jpg format into a cell if
certain requirements are met in another cell.

I know an easy way is to "insert picture from a file" but I need to
make this fully automatic on several dozen worksheets at once so
inserting manually would be a time consuming job.

Any ideas would be welcome, it may be really simple & I'm becoming
formula blind or it just can't be done without the use of macros.

Many Thanks,
Phil

--
phil2401