Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
singla

Default Data Validation drop down for multiple worksheets

Hey guys, I have searched the site, but haven't found an answer to the
following question.

I can do it one of 2 ways:

1) I have a list of worksheets in 1 workbook. On a separate worksheet
in the same workbook, I want to create a drop down menu containing the
names of each worksheet.

2) I have a different name in cell A2 of each worksheet. I want to
create a drop down menu on a seperate sheet that contains all of the
names in cell A2 across the various worksheets.

I don't want to use macros, so if there is a way without them, that
would be preferable.

Hopefully this makes sense. If anyone can help me out, I would
appreciate it.

Thanks.
Terry

--