Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
nate.lyon

Default Excel Help

This is kind of hard to explain but I'll try my best to describe what
I'm needing/wanting to do. I work in Operations in a call center.
Right now I have two spreadsheets, one with a list of supervsiors and
their direct reports, and other with tabs of supervisors and their
employee schedules.

How can I create something in excel where you'd just type in a
supervisor's name and it would (in the same sheet/screen) show their
direct reports and what schedules the reps work? I have something like
this created in Access, however not everyone has Access nor will be
given permissions to use Access. So my next best thing is Excel.

Any thoughts or has some one created something simular to this?

--
nate.lyon
nate.lyon's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29639