PeterG

Default Bother with a formula

Thanks for the hints and help. I have tried all of them and found 1
that gives the desired results, but will only give it for the first
calculation, if i change the input cell, the formula does not work
again.

I have attached the sample spreadsheet (with a .doc) extension so you
can see whats going on. In colum G, i am displaying the formula used
in colum F.

In the sheet, cell C1 has value of 82, 82 does not exist in the range
A3:A47, so I would like the next value up (90) to be selected, then
return the value from colum C ... ie 532

Could it be because there are duplicate values that the formulaes are
not working

|Filename: book1.xls.doc |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=2784 |

PeterG