Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Frick

Default Need Help with a Date Sum Product

I have attached a small worksheet that explains my two problems.

My first problem. In one column I have various dates entered, in the
next column are numbers. What I need to be able to do is based on a
start and end date, I need to find all the data within the date range.

My second problem. I need to drop either 1,2, or 3 lowest scores
either based on all the data in each column (this is easy formula and
I've done that) or based on the date range.

Thanks for all help offered. I hope I have sufficiently explained my
problems.

|Filename: Example.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4124 |

Frick