Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
irresistible007

Default Need your suggestions

Hi everyone,

I have a sheet detailing orders. One of the column is having expiry
date of L/C (well LC means Letter of credit its a payment instrument)
in case Lc expires before the shipment of order the L/c has either to
be extended or the order has to be cancelled.

Recently I have added this column in my sheet because its important to
get notified if L/C expiry date is near. Since the sheet is too large,
putting expiry date in front of each order won't help me enough, so
what i want is to get notified if one or more L/Cs are going to be
expired in next 15 days.

Kindly propose what sort of solution suits this situation best.

--
irresistible007

irresistible007's Profile: http://www.hightechtalks.com/m63
View this thread: http://www.hightechtalks.com/t2308883