Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
BorisS

Default hiding cells from others

This is not the simple question of "I don't know how to hide cells". Is
there any way that I can hide a cell in such a way that even if copied by
another user over to a new sheet, they won't see a formula?

In other words, I believe that even if rows are hidden, cells are locked,
and formulas hidden, with protection turned on, a foreign user could still
drag across the whole region and paste right onto a workbook to see how the
formulas were derived. Am I right, or am I missing some functionality?
--
Boris