Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Default How can I make an automatic calculation in changing sheet?

Are you using Excel worksheet functions or User Defined Functions?

If not constructed properly UDF's will not calculate until forced to.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 16:01:07 -0800, "frankmai"
wrote:

My Workbook Option has the Automatic check the calculation still not run
unless hit the F9 button! Hope I have another answer. Thanks.

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Pull-down:

Tools Options Calculation and check Automatic
--
Gary's Student

"frankmai" wrote:

I regularly print out wrong data from the Excel Sheets because when I change
to the sheet needed to be printed, I have to hit F9 for recalculation. I
forgot to do it most of the time! Please let me know how to overcome this
problem. I sent the workbook to my co-workers and aways got their complain
with the feedback "Your sheets are not correct!". Thank you.