Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kim DuBray

Default More complex overtime question

I've emailed you. Let me know if you don't get it, please.

"Kim DuBray" wrote:

Any hours past 8 in a day is paid at 1.5
Any hours past 12 is paid at 2.0, except on Sat and Sun
Any hours over 40 in a week.
On Sat (or any day in the week where 40 hrs is met) overtime is paid at 1.5.
If on Sat 40 hours is not reached, the first 8 hours are paid at 1.0 until
the 40 hours is reached. Once 40 hours is reached, hours between 8-12 are
paid at 1.5 and over 12 at 2.0. On Sun the 40 hours rule is disregarded if it
is the sixth consecutive day and the first 8 hours are paid at 1.5 and over 8
is 2.0.

I am having the most trouble with combining the 40 hour work rule and the
sixth consecutive day rule. Can anyone help with the formula's?