Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Qwerty

Default Challenging Graph problem!

Thanks for your very quick reply, it did help!

I am in the meanwhile further thanks to a friend of mine and the reply
here- I got most things sorted, exept for one small annoying thing -
the tick marks on the X-axes. I cannot set that it should cross the
Y-axes at -1, becasue I also have negative timepoints, which 'fall
down' of the axes... (see picture in OP, it is clear)

I managed to get a line there, and with the drawing function one can
draw tickmark themselve, but that is not very scientific... is it?

And further, which is more an interpertation question: In the graph we
have to re-create it states: "The smoothed curve was created using a
21-time point binominal filter giving near decadal averages. Does
anyone have a cleu what this means.

--
Qwerty
Qwerty's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29599