Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ladyhawk

Default Using absolute cell refernce and inserting rows

Great...that definatly did the trick!!
Now is there a macro to add this automatically for a group of cells?

"ladyhawk" wrote:

I am trying to use an absolute cell refernce on tab 2 that refernces tab 1.
When I insert a row on tab 1 (tab name is week 1)the refernce changes. For
example cell A4 the formula is ='week1'!$a$4
when I insert a row on the week 1 tab it changes tab 2 formula for cell A4 to
='week1'!$a$5

What can I do to make it not make that change but still be able to insert
rows?