Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Leonard615

Default Determine a cell's width and enter it in the cell

I have several workbooks with multiple sheets that I'd like to have the same
various column widths on each sheet. I get it all set up and then one column
will need to be wider. Now I have to go to a cell in each column, check
column width, and enter it in each cell. I then have a sub that reads the
value in a cell and sets the width to that value so that I can copy the row
to each other sheet to resize them. Is there a way to automatically read a
cell's width and enter that value in the cell? Thanks for any suggestions.