Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ira.Stoller

Default How can I password protect a hidden column in Excel?

Without going too deeply into the process, that would actually mean adding
eight sheets and would really complicate things. I'm researching internal
means to simplify our quoting system.
--
Ira

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Why not put the "hidden" column(s) on a different sheet and protect it.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Ira.Stoller" wrote in message
I want to hide a few columns in a price list and password protect them. I
also want to password protect a group of non-hidden columns. I do not
want
to password protect the entire sheet. Is this possible? Thanks.
--
Ira