Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
mike camburn

Default Summing values if conditions are true

Hello, I am fairly new to advanced excel functions. I have a question that
may require multiple steps. I will describe my issue as simply as I can.

In cell E1, I need to SUM the values in column D if columns A, B, & C all
meet specific criteria.

For Example: IF A3=2006, B3=3, & C3=1, THEN D3 should be added to E1.
If any one of the three criteria is not true then D3 should not get added to
E1.

Thanks to everyone who contributes to this site. It has been very helpful.
-Mike