Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Cowtoon

Default copying an entire worksheet - need absolute values

IN Excel 97
Within the same workbook, I'm wanting to create a new worksheet, but I want
it to have the "exact" same values as an existing worksheet. An exact
duplicate, however, copying it won't help, because I want it to pick up any
changes made to the original worksheet. I want to simply change the rounding
for charting purposes, but need it to have same values, so all the cells need
to link to the original sheet.

Here's a sample of what I've run into.
When I tried to use the $ for absolute value (refering to the original
sheet), it doesn't pick up that the number is a calculation "and" is
converted to a percentage.
I'm miffed by it all.
Perhaps there's a way to copy, but tell it to link to the original sheet, at
the same time (I'm guessing).

Thanks for your help.