Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Bernard Liengme

Default How to change an excel sheet into a picture?

If you want a pictu
Select the item needed (range of cells, chart, etc)
Hold down SHIFT key and click the Edit menu item - no the Copy Picture item
Use either As Displayed or As Printed and click OK
Go to Word and use Paste.
best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Not so common" <Not so wrote in message
1. I get jibberish when I try to insert the excel spreadsheet into the
word
document. The document originated as a template chart. I'm wondering if
that
is messing things up.

I have done this operation before at another office but am wondering if
the
new computers ordered here are missing something. But it is probably my
lack
of knowledge.