Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
travis

Default Finding and killing all Access queries in an Excel spreadsheet

I've just switched from one Access application to another as the data
source for an Excel spreadsheet, as a result I'm having to swt up all
the links all over.

Inserting the new links isn't a problem, but I can't seem to get rid of
all the old ones. Although I'm pretty sure I've gotten rid of all the
references to the old database I still get error messages about the
path (to the old database) no longer being valid, followed by a login
screen etc.

Is there a way to find and kill all the links so I can start again?

These links were set up with data import external data new database
query. The links option under the edit menu in Excel is greyed out.

Travis