Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bpeltzer

Default Copying information and calculations from one sheet to another she

Any reason you can't just copy the entire sheet? Right-click on Sheet1's
tab, select "Move or Copy", and select the copy checkbox. The new sheet's
name will be something like "Sheet1 (2)". You can change the sheet name by
right-clicking on the tab and selecting Rename.

"HawksNest" wrote:

I have a fairly large amount of information on sheet 1 of an Excel 2003
workbook. It has formulas, formatting, and conditional formatting. I am
wanting to be able to "copy" everything from sheet 1 to sheet 2 and have it
operate, independently, just as it did on sheet 1, while at the same time,
have sheet 1 operate just as it did before. The intent is to not have to
spend hours upon hours redoing what I have already done before. Any help I
could get would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks