Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
HawksNest

Default Copying information and calculations from one sheet to another she

I have a fairly large amount of information on sheet 1 of an Excel 2003
workbook. It has formulas, formatting, and conditional formatting. I am
wanting to be able to "copy" everything from sheet 1 to sheet 2 and have it
operate, independently, just as it did on sheet 1, while at the same time,
have sheet 1 operate just as it did before. The intent is to not have to
spend hours upon hours redoing what I have already done before. Any help I
could get would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks