Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CLR

Default Format & formula retained

Hi Ray............
What I do is to have a hidden row at the top of my sheet with the proper
formats and formulas in the respective cells............then, in my visible
header, I have a pushbutton marked "FORMAT" which fires a macro that goes and
gets the hidden row and inserts it in the next blank row at the bottom of the
sheet........the macro even increments an item number in column A for me.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Ray" wrote:

I have some formattings and formulas on cells of each row and I have an open
spreadsheet that can be updated by a few peoples. If someone wants to add
rows, how can the formats and formulas be retained automatically. Your
guidance is appreciated.

Thanks,

Ray