Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Chip Pearson

Default Mileage calculator in EXCEL

MapPoint can calculate street mileage between two points, and can
be automated from Excel. If you need just the great circle
distance ("as the crow flies"), and your locations are latitude
and longitude data, you can use the formulas found on
www.cpearson.com/excel/latlong.htm to calculate the distance.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Wes Lucas" wrote in message

Does anyone know of a plugin to compute mileage between two
points in EXCEL
2002? I do audits and must travel to many different sites.
I'd like to use
a spreadsheet to keep up with expenses including mileage
between office and
the audit sites. I've looked at Mapquest, but didn't see
anything that
looked promising.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
--