Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy

Default VBA code to populate 1000's of cells?

setting security to medium is usually an acceptable compromise. You would
get a warning and choose whether to disable or not.

Tom Ogilvy

" wrote
in message ...
"exceluserforeman" wrote:
Tools Macros Security Settings
Set to Low
Close excel
Re Open excel and Security should still be set to low.

Obviously, you do not understand my question. What you
suggest will apply to all workbooks. (And Low would be
very dangerous, in that case.) I asked: how can I apply
the low security to "just this workbook without enabling
macros in any other workbook?".

Obviously, I could toggle security back to High after entering
the workbook. But then I have to toggle security back to Low
when I want to reopen the workbook later. As I wrote earlier,
that would be "tedious".