Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Biff

Default Excel - Any Help On If Statements

Hi!

You need to provide more specific details.

Biff

"BONJOVI2005" wrote in message

Dont no if this will help - but here's goes.

I am doing an assignment at uni, which involves building a model on
excel and then doing a report.

What I am having difficulty with is that you have to convert currency
into dollars - which is the only problem I having. You had to import a
database with all the data on which I have done and then import a
conversion table from the msn website - which I have also done. What I
dont understand is that the book which we are using has the assignment
more or less in but isnt good on the idea I need. Its says you create
an IF statement to convert the currency but I am having some trouble
with it.

Any Help would be appreciated.

Cheers in advance.

Martin